Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Flea Bitten

look what my money has done to me,

they say i'm dumber than a flea,

yes I can jump,

i'm just a chump you know, my name is --TRUMP,

i'm egotistical,

and that's statistical,

i'm encircled and surrounded,

my men i've dumbfounded,

they say yes and mean no,

they're just my play-dough,

i'm mean when outta green,

you're brown,

you see my frown,

and I'll hit you when you are down,

mom's and pop's it don't matter

i'm just gettin fatter and fatter,

i'll wall you off ,

slander and your name,

it's just my major game,

despots and autocrats,

my friends out there,

understand my orange hair,

it's just mirage,

smoke and mirrors,

until I fire the next barrage,

so this is what I am for all to see,

I really am just a flea,............flick!............gone..............


No comments:

Post a Comment