Saturday, March 7, 2015

My Father's House:

John: (Sitting up in bed, waking)..."Oh come on!  Not again!"

Martha: (Lying by his side) "John! What's the matter?"

John.  "I'm still here again, evertyhing still the same."

Martha: "Of course it's still the same!  What are you talking about?"

John: "Well I want to be in my Father's house!"

Martha: " Well you married me, remember? What you want to go home again?"

John: "No, No, No! You don't understand!"  Everyday it's same and I wake up here with you!"

Martha: "Well. thanks a lot!"

John:  "No, I do love you, that's not what I  mean!"

Martha, "Then What?  Are  you dreaming?"

John: " No I don't think so.  It's just that I know things are different in my Father's house!"

Martha: " Of course it is, you didn't have me!"

John: " No I mean life, everday I wake up here and it's the same struggle all over again."

Martha: " Look John, YOU keep talking like this, I'm outta here, gotta go to work!"

John: " No, it's not you. It's me! I know deep down things were supposed to be very different!  Being married is great, but all the other things, they just seem  out of whack!"  Can't explain it, just know it inside!"

Martha: " Okay, Okay, I get it your seeking a higher plane!"  Here we go again.....La, La Shangri La!

John: " YOU needn't mock me! It's true, Believe me, you'll see. One day I'll wake up and I'll be there! I want you there with me too."

Martha:  "Where?"

John: I told you, My Father's house! In there it's all done. It's prepared already, that's what a Father does, he prepares for his own!"

Martha: "Sigh"....... " I'm going to work!" See ya later Okay?  Wake up!"

John: " Martha I'm not crazy, one day I'll be in my Fathers's house and I won't be looking at just these walls around here.  there will be many walls, many rooms!  I can wake up in a different one everyday!  Won't that be great!"

Martha:" Text me when you get there!  Bye!"

John: (sound)...... Whoosh!......... (gone)

Martha:" John!" &*()#@%_+!01-hangover-290212-de.jpg (500×375)

No comments:

Post a Comment