Saturday, August 13, 2016

A Letter From Christ;

    Dear Children:
      I see that my ministry has led to some very, very good fruit. For I see that you are all letters written upon in your hearts and proved by the deposit of the Spirit I left behind for your growth.  See that as Paul my servant also said that no one deceives you through flattery of words.  For you are all lively stones now working out your salvation with the fear and trembling so needed today.  If it were not for fear ( not the kind that scares) but the kind that leads to a Godly reverance, you would certainly fall from the grace that now holds you above the fray.  I. know that the times are troublous and even more so than when I departed but take heart, I come soon.  My kingdom awaits for all of those who through faithfulness have put aside the trappings of the flesh and the worldy desire that so enraptures many of the world's populace.
     It is soon to be revealed that the darkness I spoke of long ago comes to reveal the wrath of my Father appointed for those who have made their choice.  I have been long suffering to this day that no one would be lost, but that is lamentable not to be so.  If they would open their eyes and ears as Isaiah surely preached then they, too would not have to suffer the coming storm.  Please be assured that I am one composed of Love towards you and all of those who have called on my name.  For I Am....and not another who will do as I have said.     Peace to all who have obeyed in Love.....

No comments:

Post a Comment