Tuesday, September 5, 2017

TOO LATE, AND TOO COLD, BETTER TO BE......BE BOLD!

                                 IT'S really, really, late, and then u start to think,
                              GOTTA Turn my life around, fore I'm in the ground,
                                                  GONNA Say, hallelujah,
                                               MEANS I give my life to ya,
                                                     HE'S the only SON,
                                                   THE Holy Risen ONE,
                                                DOWN on Bended Knee,
                                                  I cried my Holy PLEA,
                                              HE of Course Responded,
                                          AND now we're BLOOD BONDED
                                               NOW I Am transparent
                                              A Happy, Happy, Parent,
                                          PASSING down the Knowledge,
                                                  TO my Son in College,
                                                     HE will Carry On,
                                                   LIFE'S eternal Song,
                                                 WHEN he Has his Son,
                                                  GLORY To The One,
                                                NOW it starts All Over,
                                                  AND Thru Eternity,
                                               UNTIL that Beckon Call.
                                                      I will never Fall.........

No comments:

Post a Comment