Friday, August 28, 2015

OOPS! Here I go Again: Putting my faith in God and defying circumstances!

Oh, NO!  I just finished a 2-week stay in a camp ground in a small 8x8 tent with three humans, 3 cats and an 85lb. dog!  What the!  And I did not do this on purpose or camp for fun.....My landlord took back my house on short notice of 3 days and dispossesed us of our home of 3 1/2 years.   And on top of that I quit my job of three years that was a blessing and traveled 1900 miles across country to be taken in by a relative...thankfully.
     All this because of a man's heart that  "waxed cold" like the scriptures warn us Christians of in these last days.  Confronting him face to face and telling him he did not care for people did not phase him at all.  Let this type of thing be a warning to those with kind hearts that there are people who will trample and crush without remorse.
     I have at times been fearful of this type of circumstance especially since 2007 and in a shaky economy.  At best I managed to tamp this fear down and and keep going on doing the best I could do, but there are times when change overtakes planning and then my faith must be sufficient for the task ahead.  Often as a Christian I am moved by those less fortunate than I and those on the street who must hold cardboard signs and ask for handouts.  I do not judge and often I help when I can.
     So I will land again on my feet with God's grace and try and let the peace that surpasses understanding be in my heart.    Thank you Jesus for a safe trip! in a 20 year old car......with three humans, three cats, an 85 lb dog and many rest stops along the way!cat-and-dog-e1386636819964.jpg (1483×921)
   

No comments:

Post a Comment