Sunday, August 30, 2015

Astounded:

     I will be astounded when it's all over.  It is said in the scriptures that no one knows when that time will be, but I believe I will see it.  I have seen lately the direct results of some people's hearts that had a direct bearing upon my family's well being.  My last blog was about that.  Today I got another dose of this present reality. Love is "waxing cold before our very eyes" and those who move in this mode inflict harm on innocents by a cold heart.  I moved clear across this country with little or nothing just 300.00 dollars on  hand and lots of prayer coupled with anxiety of course ( I tried to stiffle it.) This 300 came from my boss who knew my circumstances and was moved to help me.  I thanked God for this and set out in hope to start over again.
     Today after circumstances again unfortunate, my car's front end crumpled from a pothole and so I will fix it and go on and continue to be of the same mind Paul had, " To be content in any and all circumstances."  He said he had found the secret in Christ.  I intend to do the same.
     I know there are wonderful people still out there, with love that overflows, I hope to meet more of them along the way, and be built up again in my Spirit!  My inner man needs this....... from one who is in Christ forever....
     myhopejourfinallogo2.png (456×257)

No comments:

Post a Comment