Sunday, February 9, 2014

REALLY!

Martha:  "John I'm sorry but I have some bad news! I'm afraid Andrew is alive! "

John: "What do you mean? His body is sprawled right over there on the floor! He's dead alright!"

Martha: "NO, no that's just his body....look closer."

John:" I am...Sure looks dead to me!  He's not moving and he, well looks kinda pale too!"

Martha: " That's just his body, come on you know! We talked about this last year, right?"

John: "Um, I don't remember, tell me again what this means when my best friend's body is on my living room floor. My parents are due any moment, what am I going to do!"


Martha: "Well, Just wait, you'll see!"

John: "What?"

Martha: "Keep looking !,,,,,here it comes!"

John:   You're scaring me! Should I get out of the way? I mean what's coming?  The reaper? In my house?"

Martha: "No, no, not him, not for Andrew!  He's you know...going to be up there. (whispering)

John:" On my roof? (John looking up)"

Martha: "NO not on your roof silly!  Uuuuuuup There! (pointing higher up!)"

John: "In the clouds, I only thought that when I was little!"

Martha: "NO not in the clouds but getting warmer!"

John:" The Sun?"

Martha: Come oonnnnn! "No not there!"

John:" Ok. Where's Andrew gonna be?  He's dead , hasn't moved an inch!"

Martha: "Don't blink or you'll miss it!  He told me that!"

John:" Hey! Andrew's body...where'd it go?"

                                                  Martha: I told you! He's ALIVE.....!


John: "Tell me again what he told you last year,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I forgot.....
worried-couple-looking-up-the-sky-is-falling-o.jpg (707×784)

No comments:

Post a Comment