Thursday, November 20, 2014

The CurseBreaker

     I am the cursebreaker.  I rolled into town, unnoticed, undercover, in disguise, and annonymous unrecognized.  My mission: to undue the curse, set free, make, alive, re-new, and return hope to those who fell under the curse.  My first job, get those who would stand by me, recruit them tell them who I am, but not right away, they have to be worthy.
    They are by the waysides, on the outskirts, outcasts, poor but rich in heart.  I called them one by one, they came, no questions, all it took was asking, telling them, follow me. And I will make you cursebreakers too.
     They came followed and stayed with me three years.  They learned but not quickly. It took lessons, learned over and over again. Who are you? They asked?  Again and again I broke the curse. Over and over again I revealed to them just what it was I am.  I am from old, no beginning and no end.  Ever present, ever giving, revealing the nature of the cursebreaker.
     My enemy, hides in plain site.  But they do not see.  Blinded he works his death, his curses to bind to envelop and put into bondage all that are mine by right.  He will not win.
   My enemy knows me well.  And I know him better. My strategy, is weakness. He will attack, and I will relent, or so it seems, to him.
     The last day, I am about to do the impossible among men.  My fellow cursebreakers, ever asking, is today the day to which you will return the Kingdom without the curse forever?  My answer, hurts, because I know it already.  " It is not for you to know the times for when this happens I tell them."  But yes today is really the day.
   He comes for met at dusk.  When I am at the weakest point. I am drowsy, alone, for all  my fellows save one are slumbering.  I have just enjoined the one who could help me but for the first time I am unsure.
    Nevertheless I am bound, led away and humiliated, all infront of those I called years ago.  Will they see?
                                                                 Maybe, I am calm
     I am about to restore, renew, and rebirth this flesh I am in and all those who are mine!
                                                          THE CURSE IS BROKEN,
                                                               I'm alive forever more!
                                               As are those who are with me, not against me!

No comments:

Post a Comment