Monday, November 10, 2014

THE LAW!

Johhny! Slow down, you're speeding!

Put that down, if you break it, you pay for it!

Stop, don't walk on the grass!

Mommmmmy! Why can't I have it? It's so pretty?  Because we don't have enough money right now! But it's soooooooo nice I'll just take it then!  NOoooooo you don't not if you want to end up in jail young lady!

Bobby, I want you to give that right back to Jonny right now i'ts not yours!

This court has found you guilty on all charges!  Your sentence commences today and you are to be incarcerated in federal prison, with all Rights and privileges suspended for as long as your sentence is deemed in force by this court and those peers who have found you guilty on all charges!
  Small offenses but lessons learned early prevents what could be a life in bondage.   Don't be surprised. If not for good parents we would all have charges against us!

So what about law? What shall we say, then? Is the law sinful? Certainly not! Nevertheless, I would not have known what sin was had it not been for the law. For I would not have known what coveting really was if the law had not said, “You shall not covet.......
   Pauls's gift to the Romans!
 but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin...

 But thanks to Christ, we have been set free from the law of sin and death!

Please-Don't-Touch-This-Artwork-Funny-Sign-Irony-Rebel.jpg (630×419)

No comments:

Post a Comment