Monday, January 1, 2018

Skin for Skin

"Skin for skin" said the Devil in the presence of the Lord God.  This he said about Job as he was about to tempt him with the very loss of his health. 
   The Devil roams about. Seeking to destroy by any means possible.  And how should we respond?  By resisting.  Not retaliating as we would so like to do.  By letting our prayers go up to the throne room of our Father and telling him please help us. 
   Again I was kicked in the teeth today.  Happy new year.....I will lose a home in the next several weeks and be forced into a very small apartment that I came from 6 months ago.  Just goes to show the self centeredness and a heart that waxes and wanes according to mood.  I guess we were warned that these days would come, and to be aware of people who would despite fully use us, as Jesus warned. 
   Not only did I give everything I could to help a person but I put forward my Christianity daily on the altar of giving as I should and was repaid by this act.  As yesterday's blog, noted, I will continue to do what I have to to sow the good things in the midst of a world so corrupted by blindness and evil. Peace
 I pray that God can use even this for good. somehow......

No comments:

Post a Comment