Thursday, January 28, 2016

Is the ground shifting under your feet? It is under mine!

     Today has been a peculiar day to say the least.  What I thought would be an easy day was hardly that.  Almost everything went wrong that could, and Murphy was not even around!   So something else was at work and testing my limits to be.....nice, calm,at rest,and most of all loving.   So I found that someone had shifted the earth underneath my feet and made it sand for a day.  Same goes for my wife at home, a roller coaster of a ride with news from thousands of miles away that was not easy to bear nonetheless we persevere!  We have to inorder to claim the right to be Christ's.  So throughout the day event after event unfolded in a manner that was vexing and troublesome and yet I managed to keep cool and not say much so that I would not go oops! and have to apologize for some #$%**)#@!! colorful words!  I managed.  Someone had taken my nice little ordered day and thrown it into the wind and it came back tumbled, un-organized, surprising, and downright weird.  This does not happen very much and I'm glad because I would have to eat something akin to a pharmacy prescription  to keep my stomach's acid from entering my mouth,  and somewhere it does not belong.
     So now I know a little more about un-explained events and chalk it up to ^  ^ someone other than perhaps God.  Remember Job....and consider who it might be!     Have a nice day!  2000px-Smiley.svg.png (2000×2000)
   

No comments:

Post a Comment