Friday, March 25, 2016

Your Heart:Like it or Not

Guard your heart, for out of it flow the issues of life.



Character of the wicked> an uncircumcised heart Jer-9-26

Deceit>comes from the heart Mk-7-22

Revenge>comes from a spiteful heart Eze. 25-15

Self-will proceeds from an evil heart Jer. 7-24

Truth- Write upon the tables of your heart prov.3:3

Purity-of heart the psalms.

diligence-keeping the heart-prov. 4:23


The day is coming declares the Lord when he will punish all those circumcised only in the flesh...I.e not in heart.

For it is from within, out of a person's heart come immorality, theft, murder, adultery, etc. etc. etc.

Because you took revenge with malice in your heart.....then they will know that I Am the Lord when I take my vengeance on them...

But they did not listen....the followed the inclination of their own stubborn heart.

But, my son do not forget my teaching, but keep my commands in your heart, for they will prolong your life many years....

Above all else, guard your heart, for everything flows from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment